Tuesday, June 25, 2013Author: John Sprague
(Last modified: 2013-06-25 16:40:04)
Source: The Herald-News
An electrical issue in a HVAC unit sent smoke through LifeCare Center of Rhea County on Friday and caused precautionary evacuations, according to local fire officials.
Both Rhea County Fire Department [RCFD] and Dayton Fire Department fire fighters arrived on the scene as an alarm unit sensed the smoke and alerted authorities.
For further details, see the Wednesday edition of The Herald-News.
Copyright © 2013, The Herald-News